- 200 g of dark Chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of berries
- 80 g of powder sugar
- 50 g of butter
- 1 dessert spoon of flour
- 1 dessert spoon of water
- Mix berries and water. Pour the coulis into ice-tray. Put in the freezer during 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven at Th.8 (240°C).
- Melt the chocolate with butter in microwave 2 minutes at 500W.
- In a salad bowl, mix the eggs, the sugar and the flour. Add the chocolate. Mix and let refresh the batter.
- Butter and flour 4 ramekin, and fill it at middle height with batter. Add the berry ice cube then the rest of the mix.
- Let’s bake in your oven 10 minutes. The heart have to be runny.