- PREPARATION TIME : 15 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME : 5 MINUTES
- REFRIGERATION TIME : 2 HOURS
Ingredients (for 6 people) :
- 300G OF FRESH BERRIES (STRAWBERRIES, RASPBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES, BLUEBERRIES, CHERRIES…)
- 1 DRIED LEMON
- 300 G OF FROMAGE BLANC
- 20 CL OF WHOLE MILK
- 100 G OF SUGAR
Recipe preparation :
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan. As soon as it boils, integrate the sugar. Mix and let cool completely.
2. Beat the cheese. Pour over sweet milk whisking. Add the lemon juice. Serve in ice cream maker and place in the freezer until ready to serve.
3. Wash the fruit. Divide half into 6 dishes, place 2 balls of sorbet with the fromage blanc and then top up with the rest of the fruit. Serve immediately.